Modern Dentistry Revitalizes Your Smile
Thanks to restorative dentistry, you can enjoy a smile that looks and feels natural for a lifetime. If you have minor decay, extensive damage, or even tooth loss, restorations can reinstate beauty and function to your smile.
With a gentle and compassionate approach, Dr. Bruce N. Privatsky and his team can repair your smile with beautiful prosthetics. Quality restorations stand the test of time, and Deer Park Dental. holds themselves to the highest dental standards to guarantee the longevity and quality of your dental treatments.
Restorations for Minor or Major Dental Issues
Routine dental care restores oral health when infection and decay impact your teeth and gums. It also minimizes the progress of dental conditions that can lead to tooth loss. Nonetheless, some circumstances can create extensive dental damage that even routine dental care is unable to address. Injury, medications, and genetics are just a few of the culprits that can impact your oral health.
We provide a variety of dental restorations that can give you a strong and radiant smile, no matter your current dental condition. Here are just a few of the ways we can bring confidence to your smile:
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Made of composite resin, these fillings seamlessly blend with the natural color of teeth. With this treatment, a minimal amount of the tooth’s structure is removed, which makes them a preferred cavity treatment. With proper care, these fillings can last for many years.
- Porcelain Crowns: Teeth with extensive damage or those that have undergone root canal therapy will have crowns placed over them. Crowns restore and protect damaged teeth and allow the tooth root to remain intact. Crowns are custom designed based on highly accurate impressions and are designed to mimic the translucent look of natural tooth enamel.
- Dental Implant Restorations: Surgically placed titanium posts create a secure anchor in the jaw bone. An abutment and a prosthetic crown attach to the post for a complete replacement of a tooth from root to crown. No other tooth replacement can provide the full function and natural beauty of implant-supported restorations.
- Fixed Bridges: These are ideal for replacing one to three teeth with a permanent prosthetic. Adjacent teeth are first reinforced with crowns, and then the bridge of artificial teeth is cemented to the anchor teeth for a sturdy restoration. The entire bridge is natural looking and matches surrounding teeth.
- Partial Dentures and Dentures: Dentures are removable acrylic prosthetics. Partial dentures clasp onto neighboring teeth with metal hooks, and full dentures rest on gums using adhesive paste. Matched to your tooth and gum color, dentures offer the aesthetic appeal of natural teeth and restore most tooth functions.
- Dental implants: Surgically placed implant posts can support both bridges and dentures for a more stable and comprehensive tooth replacement solution.
Trusted Dental Restorations
When your teeth need restorative care, you want the highest quality treatment available, so your smile has strong function and natural beauty for years to come. Dr. Privatsky and his team of experts at Deer Park Dental, provide trusted and quality care you can count on. Give our friendly and compassionate office a call today!