A Letter to Our Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your past visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. At this time, we are seeing patients while practicing strict safety protocol.
Please review our updated safety measures:
- Our office will reach out before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to complete updated patient paperwork online before you come for your appointment. Our staff will provide a link to those forms via text or email.
- We require all patients entering the office to be wearing a facemask covering your nose and mouth.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please wait in your car. Our team will call to let you know when to enter.
- At the door, one of our team members in full PPE will take your temperature via no touch thermometer. (Following CDC guidelines, if your temperature is above 99.5° degrees we will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment)
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with our no touch hand sanitizer dispenser before entering our treatment rooms.
- Our office has upgraded to completely digital patient forms. Patient forms must be completed ahead of your scheduled appointment. You will be able to access all patient forms on our website, www.deerparkdental.info
- Our treatment rooms have been sealed and acrylic barriers have been placed at the front desk to ensure social distancing.
- At this time, we will no longer provide favor bags, magazines, or children’s toys in order to minimize contact
- Only the scheduled patient will be allowed in the treatment room at the time of their appointment. We will make exceptions for patients such as small children, and patients who have special needs.
- Our Doctors and hygienists are now equipped with N95 masks, full face shields, protective eyewear, and full disposable gowns as a higher form of protection for themselves and for you.
- Air purification and decontamination filters have been added throughout the office.
- Every night we use a hospital rated 4 stage HEPA13 filtration system to sanitize and remove viruses from the air we breathe, including the Corona Virus.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We continuously stay up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued to ensure our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
We recognize that this is a time filled with uncertainties for everyone and we want to assure you of our commitment to providing you with the care you need. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation. Thank you for being a part of our dental family. We appreciate your trust and confidence in us and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Dr.Bruce Privatsky D.D.S.,
Dr. Bradley Shemluck D.D.S.,
& the Deer Park Dental Team