Deer Park Dental Family Dentistry & Dental Sleep Medicine
At our practice you enter as a patient, but leave as a friend. Our hope is to provide you with a lifetime of quality dental care that reflects the appreciation and respect we have for you and your health.
Dr. Bruce N. Privatsky and his team are relationship driven and understand that your best care depends on open and honest communication. We are sincerely interested in learning about you as an individual and listening to your dental concerns and goals. Our priority is to keep you well-informed about the condition of your oral health and fully aware of your options for treatment
COVID-19 Response : A letter to our patients
A letter to our patients:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your past visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. As of May 12th, 2020 our office will resume seeing patients on a smaller than normal scale. We want to inform you of the additional safety protocol and barriers we have installed in our office to keep you and our staff safe.
- Our office will communicate before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to complete updated patient paperwork online before you come for your appointment. Our staff will provide a link to those forms via text or email.
- We ask that if you have a face mask please wear it to your appointment.
- Instead of waiting in our reception area we ask that you arrive for your appointment and wait in your car. Our team will call you to inform you of when we are ready for you to enter.
- Once arrived at the door to enter Deer Park Dental, one of our team members in full personal protective equipment will take your temperature via no touch thermometer. If your temperature is above 99.5° degrees we will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment as recommended by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with our no touch hand sanitizer dispenser before entering our treatment rooms.
- Our office has upgraded to completely digital patient forms. Patient forms must be completed ahead of your scheduled appointment. You will be able to access all patient forms on our website, www.deerparkdental.info
- Our treatment rooms have been sealed and acrylic barriers have been placed at the front desk to ensure social distancing.
- We will no longer provide favor bags, magazines,and children’s toys since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room at the time of their appointment. There are some exceptions to this such as small children, patients who have a caregiver, and patients who have special needs.
- Our Doctors and hygienists are now equipped with N95 or similar masks, full face shields, protective eyewear, and full disposable gowns as a higher form of protection for themselves and for you.
- Air purification and decontamination filters have been added throughout the office. Using a hospital rated 4 stage HEPA13 filtration system removes 99.95% of particles down to .003% microns removing viruses from the air we breathe. (Including the Corona-virus)
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency's recommendations.
We recognize that this is a time filled with uncertainties for everyone and we want to assure you of our commitment to providing you with the care you need. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again and are happy to answer any questions you have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient, safe if our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 847-438-9669.
Thank you for being a part of our dental family. We appreciate your trust and confidence in us and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Dr.Bruce Privatsky D.D.S.,
Dr.Sameer Thakrar D.D.S,
& the Deer Park Dental Team
No Insurance? No Problem! Click here for more Details.
Dental Treatments for All Ages
We cater to the unique dental conditions of patients in all stages of life. Our dentist personalizes care for young families, teens, adults, and seniors. Whether you need preventive, restorative, or cosmetic dental care, Dr. Privatsky performs all treatments with a meticulous attention to detail.
Some of the services we provide to keep your smile healthy and beautiful include:
- Emergency Services
- Exams and Cleanings
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Mouth Guards
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
Quality Dentistry and Compassionate Care
If you are looking for a dental practice that designs dental care to meet your unique needs, contact Deer Park Dental. We consider our personal connection with patients an integral part of the quality oral health care we provide. Call today to schedule an appointment!
Bruce N. Privatsky, DDS & Associates
Deer Park Dental, Ltd.
21660 Field Pkwy Suite 180
Deer Park, IL 60010
Phone: 847-438-9669 Fax 847-438-9660
Please click here to read recent reviews.
Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm*
Thursday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm*
* Alternating Wednesday's & Saturday's